SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Henry Decoo (“Homeowner”) and the party who signs or electronically accepts this rental agreement (“Guest”) as of the date of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property is located at:
8141 Sun Palm Drive Kissimmee Florida 34747
The property is furnished and includes all items listed in property description.
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the preapproved list of additional guests. List of additional guests must be provided prior to check in for security gate access. Any guests not on preapproved list will not have access to the resort or villa.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons. Occupant number shall not exceed maximum allowed (8) at any time.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on “Check-in Date” and ends at 10 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 4-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 4 days, the guest will be charged the 4-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Video Surveillance: The premises are equipped with exterior security cameras. Cameras are not monitored for guest safety in any way and should not be relied on by guests for personal security or security of their belongings. Cameras may be used to enforce and verify compliance with rental policies. Any damage caused to cameras by guest may result in a partial or complete loss of security deposit funds.
9. Safe: There is a safe available in the home for guest use. Owners take no responsibility for any items kept inside the safe. Guest may request security pin from owners if they would like to use safe. Guests are not permitted to change safe security pin for any reason. If guests require maintenance to open safe for whatever reason or if they change the security pin without owner approval, there will be a $50 USD fee per request.
10. Rental Rate and Fees
a.Deposit: A deposit of 25% is due immediately upon booking to reserve your stay.
The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
b.Balance: The remaining balance of the of the agreed upon rental amount plus sales tax and any other charges (i.e. cleaning fees) is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you fail to make the final payment within 8 weeks before your arrival date you may lose your booking and your deposit.
11. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
A cancellation of your reservation more than 8 weeks from your arrival date will result in the loss of 100% of your deposit. Cancellations within 4 to 8 weeks of your arrival date will result in the loss of 50% of the total rental and fees amount (i.e. rent, sales tax, fees). Cancellations within 4 weeks of your arrival date will result in the loss of 100% of the total rental amount and fees (i.e. rent, sales tax, fees). Refunds are not given for minor problems (i.e. broken TV) however owner will attempt to rectify the issue in a timely manner.
12. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
13. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are credit card or paypal.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by online acceptance and payment of deposit.
1.Smoking is NOT allowed.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay in the property. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above at any time. Tenant will be held responsible for any damage to property while residing at the premises.
3.Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses
7.Pets are NOT allowed.
Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) unless otherwise pre-approved. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10.Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11.Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
12.Pool: Tenant shall not disconnect or otherwise alter the pool door alarms at any time. Swim at your own risk. All children must be supervised by an adult while swimming or using the spa. NO DIVING ALLOWED. Also, if you decide to remove the pool safety fence, you do so at your own risk. Also, please note that Florida can and does get quite cold in the winter and there are times that the pool heat, even though working properly, will not be able to stay at a level that is comfortable for swimming. The pool heating system can usually keep the pool warm enough to swim but when Florida has night after night of weather in the 30s or 40s, it takes a while for it to heat back up. Thanks for your understanding.
13.Self-Catering: Our villa is "self-catering" which means you will need to grocery shop for items like food, paper towels, soap, shampoo, laundry detergent and even toilet paper, etc… Although a small bar of soapfor each bath sink, one toilet paper for each bathroom, waste basket liners, one roll of paper towels, two dish tablets, and two detergent pods will be provided. These are meant as starter and you will need to purchase additional items as needed.
14.FORCE MAJEURE & LIABILITY LIMITATION: We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alterations, delays or changes arising from circumstances outside our control such as war or threat of war, fire or adverse weather conditions, government action, technical problems with transport, closure or congestion at airports, cancellations or changes of schedules by airlines, howsoever caused including theft of your belongings from the villa premises. Guests should take care to secure all valuables and properly lock all doors and windows upon leaving the villa for any length of time. For this reason, we recommend buying trip insurance.
Sun Palm Disney Villa
8141 Sun Palm Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34747